HALAL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUE OF THE PHILIPPINES (HDIP)
- The Halal Development Institute of the Philippines (HDIP) is a non-Profit Islamic Religious Organization established 2008 in Davao City, to promote the Philippine Halal Product.
- The HDIP is composed of Religious and well trained Filipino Muslim technical staff.
- Composed Of Islamic Scholars And Trained Technical Staffs.
- The HDIP is one of the leading and respected independent Halal certification organization. The HDIP Halal Certificate is accepted widely.
- The HDIP uses its own documented procedures and standard for assessing and certifying products. It also aligns its procedure and standards with Food Safety Management System.
To establish the most practicable strong and healthy halal assurance system facilitating comprehensive traceability of halal food serving the Muslim community and halal industry.
To Become Recognized As The Most Competent Halal Certifier In The Philippines, Possessing Realistic Service With Systematic Approach Together With Diligently Implement Islamic Jurisprudence.
SERVICES OFFERED ARE THE FOLLOWING
- Solemnized Islamic Marriage
- Conversion to Islam
- Halal Seminar and Orientation
- Technical Assistance on Halal Awareness
- Issuance of Halal Certification
HDIP IS ONE OF THE LEADING HALAL CERTIFIER IN THE PHILIPPINES RECOGNIZED BY:
- MUI (Majelis Ulama Indonesia)
- Jakim (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia)
- MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura)
- Mutual recognition with CICOT (Central Islamic Committee of Thailand)
- Affiliation with IFANCA (Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America)
- Member: International Halal Authority Board (IHAB), Malaysia
- Member: Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI)
- Member: World Halal Food Council (WHFC)
WORLD HALAL FOOD COUNCIL HAS A MEMBER OF 55 COUNTRIES, FROM
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- AMERICA AND LATIN AMERICA
BENEFITS OF HAVING A HALAL CERTIFICATEWhat is Halal Certification?
This means that food and non-food has been subjected to approved certification systems which guarantee to consumers that nothing in the food and non-food has any forbidden components. Halal certificate is issued by Non-Government Organization like HDIP and accepted in the Global Market.EXPORT MARKET:
For exporters, the certificate may also help meet the importing country's trade entry requirements. This may enhance your product's marketability and scalability.INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE:
This certificate is an Internationally acceptable means to assure the HALAL status of food and non-foods products.With the growing global trend for healthy and nutritious food, Halal food may be a suitable alternative for everyone regardless of religion, color or creed.